Friday, November 23, 2007

Pony Diva Fashion Show

Well here are the latest pony fashions I've made. I'm not sure what I'll do with them all but atleast some of them will be Christmas presents.

Green dress. I need to add button to it.

Photobucket

Multi colored ruffle cape and hat. I may add some yarn to the hat so that you can tie it on. I haven't decided.

Photobucket

Just the ruffle cape

Photobucket

Multi colored cape blanket with fringe

Photobucket

Multi colored cape blanket with cap

Photobucket

White ruffle skirt and hat. I may add some ribbon or yarn to hat to tie it on. I need to add buttons to the skirt.

Photobucket

Multi Pink fitted cape blanket

Photobucket

Pink Diva Cape made on flower loom with crochet edges

Photobucket

Photobucket

Purple fitted cape with fringe

Photobucket

Full Body Robe with collar. These robes remind me of those moomoo dresses or house dresses from the 70's, LOL.

Photobucket

Circus style cape blanket made on flower loom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Green and blues cape blanket

Photobucket

Pants and Top

Photobucket

Cape Blanket

Photobucket

hat and skirt

Photobucket

All of the coordinating blue pieces

Photobucket

Well I have more but I'm tired of posting now, LOL. I made all of these without patterns so I can't reproduce them exactly. But they were fun to make.

No comments: