Friday, November 23, 2007

Old Pony Fashions

Here are some pony fashions that I've made in the past.

First Crochet skirt and top (sorry red crochet doesn't photograph well)

Photobucket
Photobucket

White cape, leg warmers and boa

Photobucket

Brown cape with collar

Photobucket

Turquoise Top and Skirt - sorry its a little blurry

Photobucket
Photobucket

Turquoise coat with colorful trim & leg warmers - I didn't get a picture of this coat on a pony

Photobucket

Blue and pink Kimono

Photobucket

Boa and leg warmers

Photobucket
Photobucket

Felt capes

Photobucket

2 simple skirts

Photobucket

I have patterns somewhere for the kimono and the felt capes, LOL. I love making pony fashions but I just don't know many girlies to give them to. My boys have some MLP's but they don't need anymore ponies or pony clothes since they really don't play with them anymore.

No comments: