Thursday, June 29, 2023

What you missed - Halloween 2020


 I thought I'd post some of the pictures that I took from the past few years.  So here are some of the decorations that I put up Halloween 2020. 

First of all we got rid of a ton of decorations from the past.  Mostly the really heavy jars that we used to display.    It was getting a bit too much carrying all that up and down the attic stairs.

Here is the bookcase decoration for the year plus upclose pics:


I tried to make the 3D photos look better so I put them in different picture frames that I collected.










Closeup of the Pheonix Feathers:


The mantel:


I repainted the 3 owls on top of my display cases.  The ceramic owls were from the Goodwill years ago.  I've never been a fan of brown, so I changed them to grey.  The white one in from is plastic from the dollar store.  I just repainted it.





Here is my Halloween Tree for 2020:


The bar:


The side table:




The decorations that I made for the Halloween tree:





Pipe cleaner picks for the tree


And last but not least, the wreath that I made out of Dollar Tree pumpkins.  The back is made of cardboard.



No comments: