Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Dice, Dice Baby! Part 3 - Temu

 Well, here are some more yummy looking dice to drool over!!!


First up is a set of striped dice.  There are different color options.  Striped Dice


I love the way these look, especially the top set of dice.  But the bottom left set is cool tool.


This next set of dice are sooo cool.  I love mazes and these dice are a perfect rendition of a maze.  Maze Dice


I can't decide if the next dice set looks like swirling blood or Strawberry Ice Cream Swirl, how weird is that?  Red Swirl




This set of multi-colored swirl dice are especially charming with the amazing font used for the numbers. Swirl Dice


I'm not sure what to say about the next set except that the pattern on it is amazing.  Fancy Metal Dice


And who wouldn't love some dice that lights up.  Rechargeable Dice.


I think I left the best for last.  It's one dice set to rule them all.  LOL!  LotR Dice.

I saw them after my first dice post and changed my mind about the next set I am getting.  It is this set.  Can you blame me?

Well that's it for now I think.  What do you think of the dice that I found?  


No comments: