Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Masks - what I did at the beginning of Covid.

 Yep I made masks.  Hundreds and Hundreds of masks.  I gave myself sewing burn out.  I actually haven't sewn much since.  But I thought I'd atleast show off some of what I did. 

I donated a ton and sold a few more.


I made two kinds of masks, a fitted mask and a more generic gusset "one size fits all" mask.  I made the fitted masks to be reversible.  













































So I also made some ear savers.  I had nurses asking me to make something that would help ear fatigue.  This was my solution.


Here are some of the snap options that I had for the ear savers.








This is only a little bit of the masks that I made.  I didn't get pictures of everything.  Some went out faster than I could take pictures.

No comments: