Sunday, June 25, 2023

Dice Dice Baby! Part 2 - Dice From Ettin

So I should have started here first.  I love dice and my love for dice started at the store I'm currently working in ETTIN GAMES in Humble, Texas!

I have sets that we no longer carry at the store but the vast majority of the dice I got were Chessex dice.  My favorite sets are the Borealis sets.  Below are a few of the sets that I have gotten over the many years shopping at Ettin with links to the store (can't possibly put all my dice collection in one post, lol).  Here is that brief peek:


CHX 27565 Maple Green/Yellow Borealis Polyhedral 7 Die SetMaple Green Borealis


You can't really tell but there are sparkles in the dice.  I also got my oldest son a set of these dice.

CHX 27577 Borealis Purple/White Polyhedral 7-Die Set:  Purple Borealis


Many of the Borealis dice sets glow in the dark.  This is one of the sets.  The little sparkle flecks inside the dice glow.


CHX 20442 Festive Circus/Black Mini-Polyhedral 7-Die Set:  Festive Circus Mini Set



Yeah Mini dice!!!! The picture doesn't do this set justice.  I have this set in both miniature and standard size dice.  In the picture you can't see the "mother of pearl" look that the dice have.  This set is well worth picking up for any Dice Goblin or Dice Dragon to add to your treasure pile.

Here is the standard set.  CHX 27442 Festive Circus/Black Polyhedral 7 Die Set Festive Circus Standard 



CHX 20546 - Festive Waterlily/White Mini Polyhedral 7-Die Set Festive Waterlily



There is just something about mini dice sets that make me happy.  I have several sets.

Now on to another company, LOL.  Dice by Reaper Miniatures.  If you haven't had the pleasure of getting any of these dice, there are a few things you need to know.  The container that the dice come in twist onto each other if you have more than one.  You also get a free dice miniature.  These are a huge hit at the store.

Pizza Dungeon Dice - Lucky Gem Purple:  Luck Gem Purple - Pizza Dungeon Dice



I have so many more sets than I have shown you in this post.  I just gave you a small sampling of my collection.  I will create an entirely separate post for my dice wish list from the store.  LOL!  Have a very "Dicey" Day everyone!!!

No comments: