Wednesday, June 28, 2023

It's so puzzling. Puzzles from Dollar Tree

 One thing that helped me get through my divorce was puzzles.  I bought quite a few from Dollar Tree.  I didn't get to put them all together but at only $1.25 per puzzle, they were a good deal.  Now I do have to say I had one puzzle that was missing piece.  The Dollar Tree puzzles are very thin but the prints are cute so I was able to overlook that. 



Here are a few that I've picked up.  I haven't had a chance to do them all yet.

So I needed a way to keep my puzzles (I actually like to keep and redo puzzles) and take up less space while also being in better boxes.  So I came up with this:

I cut up the boxes that the puzzles originally came in.  I labeled each box with a description, pictures, etc.  I think it turned out great.



So since I showed you the puzzle in its new box, how about the actual puzzle all done:


Here are a few other puzzles that I've done:


These round puzzles were fun:




Here are some other puzzles.






No comments: