Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

I didn't go all out decorating for Halloween this year. I did the bare minimum. We only took down 3 or 4 totes from the attic. So I didn't really bother taking pictures. I did, however, make some Halloween treat bags for my sons' teachers and aides. One bag for one school/kiddo and 7 for the other.








I used 2 different colored ribbon for most of the bags for a quirky look. My husband made chocolate cake balls and chocolate almond cake balls to put inside. They also contained bookmarks that my sons made for them. My sons (well with my help with the youngest) also made coffin shaped bookmarks for their classmates.

The oldest:






The youngest:







Boy that was a chore. My youngest was tired of doing these after 7. I made him make 21.

No comments: