Thursday, October 11, 2018

Outside Halloween Decor

Here is the front of my house from the neighbor's yard across the street.  The 2 pumpkins in front by the road lite up when I remember to put batteries in them.

Here is the right side of the yard.  You can see some of the skeleton flamingos I got from the 99cents Only store.  


The Left side of the yard with more flamingos.  I think I might need more flamingos, what do you think?  


Daytime shot of the witch's cauldron.  This is on the left side of my door.


A close up of the new wreath I made this year.  It looks better than this in person, LOL.  I used all Dollar Tree items to make the wreath.  I attached the sign afterwards.  This sign is one that I've had for years, I don't remember where it came from.


A picture of my front door.  Its kinda blurry but I love it.  The big black pumpkins and little black pumpkins on either side of the door are from Target.  They are plastic trick or treat containers.  The white ones used to be orange until I painted them white.  I didn't like the smile on them so I turned the face towards the back.  The two orange pumpkins on the porch lights are just old trick or treat pumpkins I cut up and put over the lights.  I saw it on Pinterest here:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/251779435402696813/


Here it is, all lit up at night.  I love the way it looks.  I took this picture before the white pumpkins were dry, but you get the idea.


No comments: