Thursday, October 11, 2018

More Halloween Decor

So here is the updated look for my Halloween tree.  I added some flower.  I got some peach and burgundy hydrangea flowers from Michaels yesterday.  The peach ones were spring décor leftovers and were 90% off, the burgundy ones were 60% off one day only, they are now 50% off this week. 


Here is our table.  I just collected a few items around the house.  I already had the placemats and Jack Skellington goblet.  The pumpkins were from Dollar Tree and Walmart this year.  The light orange hydrangea flowers were more that I got from Michaels' at 60% off yesterday.  The black spiderweb lace placemat on the lazy suzan was from the 99 cent only store.  I cut it down so that it would fit it the spiderweb would fit on it.


Here is a close up of the lazy susan.  


Here is the back side of the lazy susan.  If you notice the vase isn't full of filler, that is actually a scarf I got from the Dollar Tree.  I forgot to put the salt and pepper shakers back before I took the picture.


Here is our bar.  I added the "Dracula's Pub" sign that I got many years ago.  The wooden cage in the front holds a skeleton owl.


No comments: