Thursday, October 11, 2018

Finally I decorated for Halloween again, LOL - Here is the inside.

So its been a while.  I finally decorated for Halloween again this year.  I didn't do a lot.  Its been hard to work out that balance between running a home based business/crafting and doing things around the house.  Without further ado...Here is the bookshelf in my living room:

You will notice that my decorations have changed quite a bit.  Well, I decided to do a purge of my Halloween décor.  Don't worry I kept more than what is in the picture but not much more.  I did get rid of most of my apothecary pieces.  I decided it was time for a change.

Here is my Halloween tree.  This poor "white" Christmas tree started off life bright white.  After spending some time in the attic next to the roof, it turned this awesome antique white.  But alas, its on its last legs and this will be its final Halloween (it sheds too much now).  I went kind of lite on the decorations this year and since I took these pictures I've added some burgundy and light orange flowers to the tree.  Sorry the pictures are so awful, I'm crafty in many ways, but not photos, LOL.


A Closeup of the top of the tree.  I used a mask as the topper.  I found it at 99 cent only store.


A view of under the tree.  Pumpkins, Pumpkins and more Pumpkins.  


My mantel, well all I did was add the "Boo" sign.  Yep that is what my mantel looks like normally, LOL.  We are a bunch of geeks around here.


Our side table/shelves...Some of the items on display are there all year round, some are just for Halloween.  Which do you think are in which catergory?


Well that was all I did inside.  I kept it pretty simple, using bigger, simpler items.  What you don't see in the picture is the hot mess that is all around the decorations.  Right now my living room is also my storage room for my business while we move things around in the house.  But I was determined to decorate this year and enjoy the season.



No comments: