Wednesday, March 19, 2008

She's done!!! Introducing Sporty Poppet

I finally got the poppet made for my niece. She's really into sports so I wanted to make this special for her. I copied her school uniforms.

Soccer:
Photobucket

Close up of the shirt:
Photobucket

Volley Ball:
Photobucket

Skirt, Shirt and purse:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Face Close up:
Photobucket

Nekkid Shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The clothes all laid out:
Photobucket

I made 2 uniforms, one shirt, one skirt, a pair of shoes, socks and underwear and one purse. Ineed to tweek the shoes a bit. The grommets I used on it are not wanting to stay in the felt so I'm going to just sew around the holes. But basically she's done. I created all the patterns for her clothes. I had fun creating her.

My oldest son has requested one now. He's requested one with boy parts. So I'm hoping to start on that soon.

No comments: