Monday, March 17, 2008

Books last week

I read a number of books last week. Easy to do when your kiddos are sick.

Paperback
The Undead Next Door - Kerrelyn Sparks - This is 4th book in her "Love at stake" series. I've enjoyed every book in this series so far. I reccommend it for a good read.

e-Book
Shards of the Mind - Theolyn Boese - This is book 2 in Ta'e'sha Chronicles - I love this series. Its a very emotional series. I can't wait til the next one comes out. Its nice to see the characters grow. The Ta'e'sha Chronicles are about a species of beings that are from another planet and can change into merpeople. You meet the captain and his family and their aquisition of a human mate. You can find it at Loose-id.
http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=670

I bought and read Camille Anthony's entire Werewulf Series. She also publishes at Loose-id.
http://www.loose-id.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=13
Multiracial and I guess multispecies I love a good werewolf story.

Its some good readin'

No comments: