Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas presents

I didn't make a whole lot of presents this year but I did paint some shopping bags I bought premade. Actually they are more the size of book bags than shopping bags, but I didn't realize that when I bought them.

I made this one for Nana:

Photobucket

I made one for Pawpaw too, but I didn't get a picture of it.

I made this one for mom for her birthday. It said Baaa! on the other side. She plays a lot of World of Warcraft so I thought I'd make something for her that tied into that:

Photobucket

This one is my favorite. I made it for a friend who works at Walmart. I found the cartoon in a newpaper a while ago and had it on my frig. He saw it and liked it so I thought I'd paint it for him. I think it turned out awesome and I found out later that he really likes Pinky and the Brain (what's not to like about mice trying to take over the world, LOL):

Photobucket

Another friend of mine is a penquin collector and teacher so I thought I'd make her a penguin bag. Here is one side:

Photobucket

Here is the other:

Photobucket

I thought it was appropriate.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

you did a great job on those bags!!