Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Moving woes

Well we bought a house and moved and are mostly settled in now. I've even been crafting, YEAH. So why am I not posting....I can't find my camera. Yep, its disappeared.

But atleast my crafting room is put together. I have A WHOLE ROOM now for crafting, woohoo!!!! While unpacking, I ran across an odd occurence. When you have to pack your stuff into, this and that because you don't have room, it tends to dissappear. When you move and have room to get organized, you find that you've bought 2, 3, 4 even 5 of the same things because you couldn't find what you were looking for when you got ready to craft and just went out and bought more . I had 5 things of red glitter.

As soon as I find my camera I'll take pictures. I've made covers for the kiddos new 18 oz. Klean Kanteens and some produce bags. I learned something valuable about the produce bags, don't make them too big or they will rip when they get too full of heavy stuff (like apples). Oh well. I'll fix the bag and won't make anymore that big or I'll add another layer of fabric. I made them out of tulle and pettiecoat netting (one layer of each).

No comments: